Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm Annoyed

Well, a little annoyed, anyway. I am trying to keep up with my posting, but for some reason, even though I posted my "who'd a thunk it" post today, it showed up as yesterday. Therefore, I am posting again, to keep up with my attempted record of not missing any weekdays. Weekends might be a different story.
The first leg of the Esther Perel lecture is over, and annie was right, she is AMAZING! I heard Esther speak about 10 years ago, and she is better than ever. She just wrote a terrific book called "Mating in Captivity: Recognizing the Erotic and the Domestic." (http://estherperel.com/synopsis.html) It has been published all over the world, and in many different languages. If you are a therapist, you must read the book, and try to find out where she is speaking! I will let you all know how the third presentation open to the public goes later.
Pray for a large turn out for me!

2 comments:

Mark said...

fyi,

the reason the post probably is listed as yesterday is because you probably started it yesterday and did not publish until today. (the create date/time is the default Post timestamp)

In blogger you can change the date/time of any post, so just set it to today.

When you edit your post, click on "Post options" in the lower left hand corner. You will see editable fields for the Post Time and Date.

Mottel said...

You are right, Mark. I did do a draft last night, and only published it today. I am still learning!!!

www.e-referrer.com